A septic inspection, is an objective evaluation of the onsite wastewater treatment system based on the experience and expertise of a qualified inspector. The inspection includes an evaluation of each component of the system leading to a conclusion about the system’s overall condition.
A CSI Comprehensive Examination Includes:
1) Collection and review of available sewage system information
2) Locating, uncovering, and inspecting the treatment tank
3) Controlled hydraulic loading of the treatment tank and drainage area
4) Probing and/or soil boring of the drainage area
5) Identification of sewage breakout, lush vegetation or odors
6) Mapping the system
7) Comprehensive Report
8) Pumping (additional cost)
A thorough inspection takes approximately one and a half to two hours to complete.